Guatemala Children's Project needs your help to continue supporting our orphanages. By donating through the PayPal buttons below you are keeping children off the streets of Guatemala and providing a safe and educational environment for them to learn and grow. Guatemala Children's Project is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization which means your generous donation may be tax deductible.
We need your help. Guatemala Children’s Project and all of the children that
live and are educated here depend upon donations to fund every aspect
orphanages and special projects.
100% of your donation goes toward the orphanages and the children.
There are absolutely no administrative costs.
Please specify, from the list below, which project you would like to support when you submit you donation.
If a project is not selected your donation will be added to the general fund and used as needed for all projects.
- Malnutrition community outreach program - This is a two part program.
1. We are currently helping feed lunch 5 times a week to approximately 70 children. For many of these children this is the only real meal they will have. We are hoping to expand this program as more funds come become available.
By clicking the button below you agree to have $30 per month deducted from your credit card or PayPal account.
2. Many of the mothers in the mountain communities we serve are malnourished therefore they can not produce milk for their babies so many of the babies die due to lack of food. Our program provides baby formula for these women to feed to their babies as well as eggs to the mothers for a protein source. This program also provides classes that teaches these women how to take care of themselves so they can provide for their
It only takes $20 per month to provide this life saving program to new family. Click "donate" below to start saving a like today. By clicking the button below you agree to have $20 per month deducted from your credit card or PayPal account.
Eagle Scout Project
- We support the Boy Scouts of America by providing opportunities for Eagle Scout projects. These project include organizing and collecting shoes and medical supplies, painting, building fences, tables and benches and other projects. The Scouts will raising all need funds to complete the project, including material, travel and housing. If you feel inclined to help with this project please click a button below and include a the word "Eagle" in the note section so we can direct the donation to the correct
- Casa de Sion (Orphans at Home) - Is a community center located in Los Robles / San Andreas region of Guatemala that provides many of these programs through their orphans at home project.
You can give your generous donation online or by mail or
An account has been set up for donation in the name of
"Guatemala Children's Project" at
120 E St. George Blvd.
St. George, UT 84770
Bluff St Office
910 So Bluff St.
St. George, UT 84770
Cedar City Office
710 W. 200 N.
Cedar City, UT 84720
1155 W. State St.
Hurricane, UT 84727